Based in the regional city of Orange NSW, FutureBuild is a new home builder committed to high quality, sustainable and energy efficient homes. Whether you are building your very first home or are old hands at the building process, we offer you a level of service that can be hard to find.
Our team of professional & hardworking tradesmen have established a reputation for quality building practices, exceptional customer service and great value for money. This ensures that the home you build with FutureBuild will be a pleasure to live in for many years to come.
A little about Brad
Established by experienced builder Brad McKenzie, Futurebuild is a business dedicated to service. This is made clear by the values and experience Brad brings to the business. These include:
• Renowned for his ability to listen to and understand his client's needs.
• Innovative in design and construction of homes
• HIA green smart professional
• Passionate about sustainable, efficient and healthy homes
• 20 year's experience in the industry
Do you want to know more about what drives Brad as a builder?
"Future Build owner, Brad McKenzie told Business Insider rolling out tablets to his team and a number of apps, including Xero, Workflow Max and BuildSoft, to his six staff this year had already improved his operations. Before using mobile apps and tablets his company used hard-copy time sheets, purchase order books and invoicing with all the data checked and entered in manually by his office staff. Here's what he's noticed since upgrading his technology…"
What are the key benefits of building a new home with FutureBuild?
• cost-free site inspections, professional advice and consultations by appointment
• in-depth concept consultation to create a custom design & accurate quote
• professional, experienced tradesman and personalised customer service consultants
• over 300 standard plans or individual homes designed & drafted in-house
• your choice of quality fittings & finishes from a wide range of suppliers and to suit your budget
• quality assured building by an MBA member with over 20 years of building experience
• employer of HIA Green Smart professionals & commitment to alternate building materials
• exceptional knowledge on the design & construction of sustainable, energy efficient homes
What is FutureBuild's Mission?
To be leaders in energy efficient design and construction, designers and builders who work with their customers and the environment, a company of choice where our clients recommend our services as their building experience has been positive and their home is exactly what they wanted.
What is FutureBuild's Vision?
• To design and build homes that are unique, efficient, healthy and sustainable
• To maintain our commitment to sustainability, integrity, performance, quality, value and client satisfaction
• To give our clients a single point of contact for all their design and construction needs, which reduces stress, risk and cost along with building a strong and lasting relationship with our clients.
What are our differences?
• We want you to enjoy the excitement of building your new home and leave the rest to us.
• We are happy to be flexible to achieve the result you want
• We encourage you to visit the building site regularly so that you get familiar with the house and the layout while the house is still under construction. If you feel something is not quite right, it can be altered at an early stage which will save on both time and money.
• Throughout the design and construction process we endeavour to educate and inform you to ensure you have the knowledge to achieve the maximum long term benefits from your new home
• We take time to ask questions, assess your site and listen carefully. This enables us to design and build a home that will suit you, your site and your lifestyle; it is your home after all.
• FutureBuild is a business that offers a very high quality and personalised design and building service, where you deal direct with the builder through from concept through to completion of your home.
• You can expect the highest level of service at all times and this is expected from every person we deal with.
What about our inclusions?
Download our standard inclusions brochure to see what features we can offer you in your new home build.